Thursday 10 March 2011

Current Progress- Sound and Editing

In the first part of today's double lesson I was helping both Efosa and Jessica with the different things they were doing. Jess was working on the sound for our opening sequence and Efosa was focussing on the editing. I was going from one to the other giving my input and explaining how I thought it could be improved. Both are coming on very well and I am excited to how the finishing product is going to look, as I can see it all coming together. Very exciting!

In the second part of the lesson I was working on making sure all of the work in my Film Production Guide was all up to date and ready to be scanned into the computer and put on my blog and the group blog. I feel as if we are working at a steady speed and are working well together as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment