Friday 8 April 2011

Feelings about the Project as a whole- Evaluation

Looking back over the course as a whole I feel like I have learnt a lot about a lot of different elements of media. I have also learnt skills I can take on to later like working independently and also working as part of a group. Despite being quite stressful it has been extremely enjoyable and helped me to form good friendships. As I had never done media before, it was all new to me so I didn't know what to expect, this was another way the course has been quite difficult for me but I feel I have adjusted to it well and have done quite well.

I have also had to work on various different programs like Flash, Final Cut and Garage Band, which will help me with other things in different lessons, and also later on in life if I am asked to work with some of this software I will feel confident as I have already used it before. 

The creation of our product has helped me vastly in many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment